WAACSP Training For Ghana To Be Held In July 2020
- 6 new modules including CRM online study.
- Module by Module exercise.
- Break out team sessions.
- Individual continuous online module by module assessment and assimilation evaluation.
- Multiple facilitators.
- Pre, during and post training WhatsApp group to aid interaction, networking and training support.
- Module by module audio playback available to participants to make up for internet fluctuations and other technical issues during class session.
This is not a Webinar.
Customer Service Training & Certification Award: Basic certificate in customer service ( BCCS)Issuing Authority: West Africa Association of Customer Service professionals (WAACSP)Recognized as: A certified Customer Service Professional and member of the West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals Training by: ICSP – Ghana Dates: 16th – 19th July 23rd – 26th July Time: 10am or as agreed by all. Venue: Online ICSP – Ghana E – school portal Fee: Ghc 450 but reduced to Ghc 250 Fee covers all e-materials, access to school portal, modules and certificate. Requirement: Minimum of HND academic qualification. English or French plus one local language Successful participants will have their profile on the professional members page of WAACSP. Click here to view the members page. Being listed on the page increases members recruiting and engagement chances Registration Pay program fee via any of the payment platform listed below Click HERE to pay On confirmation of payment, you will receive via your mail box: 1: e-receipt 2: program booking form. 3: login code to access the school portal. Manual modules are available on the school portal for participant to read ahead of the program. (Click www.icspghana.com to view ICSP school portal) For more details please chat – +233 54 323 3390 or 0543019186.